Friday, October 27, 2006

haixx..

i thought i will be finishing work at 11pm today.
but..
Sam extended me till 1am.
he made that stupid decision ytd.
walao.
but thinking of it..
i can take cab to dear's house.
but i'm super tired...
everytime like that lor..
everytime he scheduled me to finish at 1am..
everytime i will sure be working in BAR.
there's lotsa EVERYTIME.
why?!!

was browsing and clearing my com's space..
happened to see my own pic taken last year.
so funny..
still having long hair..
i miss my long long hair.
but i know it will take ages to grow it back to the length in my sec sch times.
nvm.
i just have to wait.
my old pics below*

















me & joanne














[ our Students' Council Days// 2004 ]

josephine - me - yanling - candy















the old pic of me taken during my stay in Hongkong.

_________________________________________________________________

hmm. i guess i won't be updating for 2-3days..cos i will be spending my weekend with dear. my precious junhao will be my top priority.

No comments: