Sunday, October 15, 2006

no changes..

thought i am going home today..
but in the end..
i stayed another night at junhao's house.

SATURDAY.


















went to nic's bdae bbq at east coast with anna.
was rather bored as i doesnt know his friends.
left after an hour.
together with anna..
then met up with dear & friends.
was expecting to watch movie de..
but tickets selling fast..
so went bugis area for, C.A.N cafe for drinks.
hhaa..
talk craps with anna till 11 plus den she took cab home.
me and dear went home also..
obviously,
i went his house la.

SUNDAY.

woke up at 12 plus..
den prepare myself..
went to watch Death Note with dear.
not a bad movie after all.
hopefully can watch my World Trade Center next week.

__________________________________________________________

tml working night liao.
will be attached to BAR for these few weeks i guess.
i'm kinda sick of doing BAR closing le.
everytime when i do BAR,
i never get to go off exactly at my knocking off time.

sian..
was wondering whether to work on coming sat..
actually i don mind.
but i don wanna get stuck in BAR from 6-1.
its torturing!
got a TV infront of me but cant watch..
too BUSY with drinks order!!
i hate to get myself jammed.
when will they attach me to do floor service?

No comments: