Wednesday, October 25, 2006

happie day :))

dear not angry with me le!
YaYz!
i took cabbie to his house straight away on monday.
i never even had my breakfast & lunch.
low-blood*
when i reach his house..
he's still so cold towards me.
i was so sad..
i went to the washroom and cried..
after a while,
i sat in the living room to watch tv..
i was so lonely.
only dear's doggie "nicky" came to accompany me.
he hopped onto the sofa and sat with me.
so touched.
den when i went back dear's room..
he said he gonna to watch movie with weizhong.
so i was saying.."ok lor.."
worst still..
we were sitting separately at first in the bus 30.
so xinku lor.
haix.
den i went to sit beside him..
keep asking him not to be angry..
he was laughing -_-"
like that still never mind.
as long as he don't gimme the cold shoulder.

finally he held my hand when we reached the ViVo City.
i was relieved.
everything went fine.
den at night..
OMG*
its over.
we are fine.
oh yah.
we went to boon lay market to chit chat..
with crystal & her best buddie, christine.
only me and dear took beer.
after that still ate mac sia...
wah.
bloated like siao.


TUESDAY.
i came back home ytd to take my swimming suit and stuffs.
den went queensway area..
dear couldnt find his chicken rice stall.
too bad -__-"
nothing much on tues.
den we went back home..
we ordered mac delivery for supper.
mouth itchy?
maybe for dear..
but i'm HUNGRY!
alamak.
growing fat arh!~

time passes fast with dear.
woke up ard 9 plus..
went for morning swim..
so shiok.
but very tired.
swam for bout 1hr plus den headed back home again.
hmm.
i fell aslp.
den dear woke me up..
cos he prepared tuna with egg mayo baguette for me.
so nice.
it was raining heavily too.
nicky came inside the room..
guess he's afraid of thunder.
haha.
den i fed him so of my remaining tuna.
he finish everything.
in the end..i went to fridge to take dog food.

after all these craps..
went to have shower and went to chinatown.
bought some of my stuffs.
den went to have dinner and desserts.
our desserts not very nice though.
i wanna see dear more..
so i also take train thou its only 1 stop..
actually can take bus home.
but don wan la.
i miss dear lots.
thurs-sat cant see him.
cos i working night shift.

hmm.
i'm slping now.
so tired.
eyes shutting down in a moment.
will be back soon i suppose.
gdnite.

No comments: