Saturday, October 07, 2006

slackking




i was stuck in bar making drinks till 11plus.
wait for them to finish work for supper.
den sean asked me to take pic with him.
cos long time nvr take liao.
wahs*
had a great supper with weibin, patrick & sam ytd.
nice stingray, crayfish, & my fav kangkong!
was drinking beer & chatting here & there.
sam kept topping up my beer.
walao*
almost dying liao.
lotsa craps.
was talking bout relationship stuffs.
dino patrick got a thai gf!!
was surprised when he spoke thai language.
haha*
sam's wife was pregnant for 5months!
omg*
congrats him manz.

then they suddenly drift their topic to me.
saying i'm pregnant!
omg* omg* omg*
i am not pregnant lor~
crazy!

after supper..
we walked all the way to Fu Lu Shou area.
cos patrick wanna withdraw money.
weibin was talking bout going to JB ton for a night.
lynette mite be going also!
yeahz^-^ i also want!
this end of month..
the VM nov babies are going out to celeb after work.

i hope dear can acc me on my birthday.
don't know why..
no feelings for any present.
just want him to acc me that day.
2yrs nvr had a enjoyable birthday in my past r/s with ZQ.
i regretted totally.
this yr i must enjoy.

No comments: