Wednesday, November 01, 2006

i'm back again..

hmm.
few days never update..
was at my dear's house from fri-sun.
but i left house with dear..
i went home on monday early morning.
he went back to work of cos...

nvr seen him since monday morning.
guess will be seeing him on sat night.
so miss him lor.

something crop up..
but i cant say it here.
i believe i'll be fine.
both of us will be fine too.
Peace*

anyway..
i'm so sick of working in via mar le..
i'm stuck in the damn bloody freaking BAR for so long..
almost 2 months already..
can u believe that anot?
walao*
i am going nuts.
needless to say..
i'm still doing BAR service yesterday & today lor..

haix..
just realised my right eye is slightly swollen.
just felt the pain when i rubbed my eye.
argh.
maybe i see wrong "things"..
already 3am plus le..
i'm slping now.
so so so tired.

P.S: Dear, I Love U. I Fear Nothing. Not Even Death. The Only Fear I Have Is Losing You. You Are Someone I Love Dearly. Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You. Nothing..& i mean really NOTHING. Death is just a 2nd option in my life. Being With You Is The Right & Final Decision I Have Ever Made.

No comments: