Friday, October 13, 2006

good and bad..

was busy to update on wed as i went to dear's house after work.
suppose to update everything ytd but i was too drowsy after taking medicine.
now i will update everything in one shot.


WEDNESDAY.

i was working as usual.
halfway msging dear..
thought he went home to rest.
i was stuck in BAR(again!) that day.
saw somebody sitting at e ALFresco.
omg*
it was NG JUN HAO.
shocked like hell.
so happie also.
he gave me a big surprise.
den i asked him to sit in BAR.
served him GIN with lime.

he disappeared after paying the bill.
sam said he disappeared so fast..
like the "too fast too furious".
lolx.
i was laughing.
thinking that he gotta rush back to camp.
i msg him to come back cos i wanna talk to him.
and he came back after awhile.

we went behind to talk awhile.
den he gimme a box of chocolates.























omg*
so surprised lor.
so sweet of my dearest junhao.
actually got 6chocos..
but i ate one infront of him.
few days nvr hug him..
so comfy..
a few kisses & huggies from each other.

after awhile..
i gotta go back to work.
he waited for me till 11plus..
den we took train back.
a sweet wednesday night :))


___________________________


THURSDAY.

dear & me took cab in the early morn ard 6am..
but he's going back to work.
i'm going home.
i slept till 12plus den wake up.
bathe & get ready for my sis & bro-in-law to fetch me & my dad up.
its my niece 1st birthday ytd.
gave her a angbao.
















walao.
she looks so cute lor.
but don judge her like that.
she is damn bloody active.
we went restaurant to have our meals..
den i was looking at rachel..
she was smiling at me!
so funny.
lolx.

after lunch..
i met up with dear at orchard stat.
have dinner..
he had curry rice & i had dimsum.
walao.
i was afraid that i will have rashes..
cos all of them have prawns in it.
damn my foul mouth!

we went far east plaza to walk ard den i felt itchness here & there.
walao.
dear was shocked and ask mi to go toilet.
WAHS!
my face all got rashes liao!
so scary.
i almost fainted when i saw my whole face like that.
after that..
dear took me to see doc at tiong there.
got some medcine..
den walk back home.
hmm..
had to take my 1st round of medicine infront of dear.
he sent me to my doorstep and gotta go back camp.
huggies & kisses as usual.

okie.
i gotta bathe and get ready for work now.
sure kanna BAR again!
haix.
speechless*

No comments: