Wednesday, October 11, 2006

woohoo^^

Yes!
tml night can see my dear liao.
YaY..h0oray!

but tonight still working..
walao.
sianz eh.
as usual..
i sure kanna BAR de lor...
confirm plus guarantee plus chop ar.
friday working 6pm-1am.
WAHS!
confirm i do BAR..
if not i chop my head off.
lolx*
sam really like mi sia...
always want me do bar.
sibei sian ar.

ytd went bugis to buy my high heel shoe.
spent $49.90...
the angbao which winnie gave...$60 (50+10)
using the 50 dollar note to pay for shoe.
left 10bucks.
sadden.
den took cab home ..
my 10bucks almost half gone.
arr..
so fast sia.
my angbao spent away just like this.
hmm..
just deposit my cheque.
hopefully tml can get liao.
if not i cant get present for my niece..

1 more night to endure.
den tml off..
going rachel's bdae celeb..
can relax and eat liao.
after that when dear finish 5plus..
see wat time the celebration end..
den decide wat time to meet dear.
argh.
cant wait anymore..
so excited!

ooooh yah.
i have to stop here.
i gotta go bathe le.
later working..
i cant be late to punch in my card.
okie.
sayo............

pls bless me.
don let the rest & bar be crowded with customers.
i don wanna get jammed & be gan chiong spiderr.
peace*

No comments: