Friday, October 27, 2006

happie for nothing...

i was actually stationed to do service in the ALFRESCO.
during the briefing..
i was praying not to get BAR.
den Sam told me to cover BAR until 7pm.
thats the timing Sean will be reaching.
den suddenly Sam changed his mind.
i will do BAR all the way.
my mind was blank.
i was swearing in my mind..
WALAO!..NBCB la!
sucks lor.
already said i will be doing ALF..
how come just change like that!?
then wats the deployment for?
forget it.
lucky it wasnt busy today.
but i felt so bored being stuck in the BAR.
no one with me except Sam.
SIAN leh..

who really knows how i feel?

at least doing service still can talk around here and there.
also have more freedom.

ok lah.
stopping here liao.
gotta wash my face now.
cos i'm calling my hubby soon.
gdnitex-

No comments: