Monday, October 02, 2006

happie times are always not lasting..

i had my enjoyable 4days spent with dear.
thou we never really go out spending here & there..
but time was spent with him was my happiest moment.
i was mostly at his house this 4days..
but why time still pass so fast?
not fair.

back to work today after a 1-week break.
quite slacking today.
no much customers.
everybody asked how come my hand got such a big bruise!
i said..my BF bited me.
derrick said we are a violent couple.
haha*
dint get much slp today.
cos ytd went to watch movie with dear & his sis, crystal.
went back to his place.
thought of slping right after my shower.

but in the end..
deardear cooked soba noodles & prepare a steamed bun.
watching vcd..
oh man.
in the end..
i slept with quite a bloated stomach.
oww..growing fatter..tummy showing! [^__^]
slept at 3am+++
woke up at 5am+ and rushed to the train stat cos dear's running late for work.
reach home at 7am.
but only managed to fall aslp at 8am!
wtf?! my body is playing a fool with me?
was like a live zombie at work.
was so reluctant to work!
lucky got weibin & derrick to crap ard with me.
if not i might really fall aslp even when i'm standing.

i'm broke like shiit.
i'm so desperate for my pay!
but i know it will be much lesser cos i took a 1-week break.
but nvm.
its worth it.
wateva time spent with my jon was all worth it :)
i miss him.
thou its jus merely less than 24hrs i last seen him..
my heart was flying away from me to him..
omg*

No comments: