Thursday, October 26, 2006

sian-sation

argh.
bored like siao.
how i wish i have already rented my TVB show.
if not i will so engrossed with my tv.
wun be seeing dear for 2days.
dear supposed to be working today.
but woke up late...
alamak.

later working night shift again..
so fast leh.
nvr work since last fri.
today is thurs liao.
5days never work.
suddenly gotta go back work..
i seem so dead.
i so wanna skip work and stay at home slack.
but i know i cant.
I WANNA EARN MONEY!
if not i will sure regret when my cheque comes.
no choice lor.
if i earn extras..
at least me and dear will not be so broke during the month-end.

on mask now.
pimples start popping out since last wk.
so sad.
almost 1 month never go facial.
elaine also sms me to remind me for facial.
so busy leh.
either work or acc dear.

haix..
workin in bout 3hrs time.
really sian leh!
guess i'm now more to doing floor service.
started doing floor since last wk.
Sam finally changed my station duty.
no more doing BAR drinks for now i guess?
i think i really love servicing customers.
everytime the customers smile at me..
i have a satisfaction feeling that i have given them good service.
guess even if i change jobs,
it will still be F & B line.
thats Yvonne.

No comments: