Monday, October 09, 2006

i just wanna be happie.

had a long chat with cihui & candy online ytd.
cihui was so sad..
she was afraid tt her bf will leave her.
lucky some of my pointers did help her..
glad she felt better after talking to me..
YaYz ^-^
i have done a good deed.
cihui..u must jia you wors!
gambatte*

candy was tellin me tt she was with a gal..
actually i knew it long ago.
but nvr tried asking her bout it.
wahs..they both almost 2yrs liao!
fast*
haix..we used to be a pirated "S.H.E" group in ite.
due to some misunderstandings..
its disbanded.
nvm.
its over.

OMG*
dear called mi this morning!
oh manz..
so unexpected..
was awaken by sudden delivery reports.
all those smses i sent to dear since sat was all delievered at once.
then dear called me liao!
i miss his voice.
but he gotta hang up in less than 5mins.
argh*
but better than nth after 2 long days of waiting.
my heart melted when he said..
"u know i love u rite.."
thou i was reluctant to hang up..
and i said yes in a very shag manner.

i am always having low-confidence..
no matter how much i love the person..
no matter how much the person cares for me..
i'm still afraid that its a lie & he wun love me.
this time..
i really trust junhao.
i believe he does love me.
maybe cos he was hurt in the same way as me before?
even if in future,
he doesnt love me anymore..
i will not have any regrets.
i knew i loved him deeply with my whole heart once.

i must have confidence.
not always worrying this and that..
if not..
i will never be happie.
ME AND JUNHAO WILL DEFINITELY WORK OUT WELL!
i know!
i just know it!
nothing bad but GOOD will happen.
God will Bless the people who put in effort.
i know it myself.
i put in effort in this relationship.
so..
GOD will bless me for sure.

i wanna be
HAPPIE FOREVER!

No comments: