Wednesday, October 11, 2006

eerie*

i was stationed in BAR again.
walao*
walao*
walao eh*
why like that?
why always me & only me?
why they never train others?
pathetic me.
omg*
i got another cut again!
dono how the hell i got it this time..
just suddenly feel pain..
den realised it.
mon got a cut..
today got another cut..
don tell mi i'm gonna have another cut AGAIN tml?
nono manz~

sian la.
everytime stuck in BAR..
very lonely leh.
i wanna do services with my gals!
i love them.

bin korkor, patrick, KS, ah jui & sam went pub for drinks..
wanted to go..
but don wan la..
waste of money.
argh.
later drunk more worse.
den i took cab home.
me lazy la.
den i buy my fav fried kway teow home.
so shiok.
quite long never eat liao.

now putting on mask.
later dear will tease mi again if i got pimples.
hmm...
its wed liao.
but only 1.20am...
i can see my dear soon..
in about 1day time?..
cant wait liao..
so excited.

hmm.
stopping here le.
gotta watch my channel 55 now.
nite nite.
ciaoz!

No comments: