Tuesday, October 10, 2006

stuck in bar again..

walao*
today i was stuck in bar again.
unlucky manz!
cut my thumb while opening the wine btl..
cos i was building castles in the air*
painful lor..
ouch****
instant bleeding..
haix.
poor me.
still gotta continue washing stuffs with soap.
can imagine the feeling?

khai came back to VM just now!
he became fatter ah!
haha.
halfway talking to him & simon..
den i saw 2gals looking at our menu board..
so i went there to service out..
omg..
i was shocked.
i think i saw my ex SC president, melissa!
i wasn't sure whether it was the rite person anot..
so i actually whispered her name.
den she turned ard and say EH!
she was surprised too.
in the end..
she came to the bar for coffee.

today got ANGBAO!
derrick passed to me de..
the angbao from winnie.
thanks my dearest Ms Winnie.
$60 leh!!
its a bonus from her actually.
walao.
finally..
after i finish work and got changed..
simon passed me my cheque!
oh the my god.
i was waiting like hell.
but the pay wasn't high la..
cos i took 1-week break to acc junhao 2weeks ago..
but i guess it will be gone soon.
gotta spend on lotsa stuffs i need.
sadden*
money is never enough for me.
i suddenly wish to be a tai-tai.

oh yah.
now tuesday liao.
2 more days!!!!!!!!!!
just 2 more days then i can see my dear!
cant tahan liao.
i miss him.
i love him.

sian sian sian.
tml working night again.
don plan mi in BAR again okie?!
i will die la.
plus tml is ladies nite..
pls pls pls.
i wanna be on floor doing services..
not BAR again & again.

hmm.
tink i stop here liao.
slping....
eyes threatening to shut down.
nite.

No comments: