Thursday, October 05, 2006

amazing..

met up with ZQ ytd..
returned him his clothes..
thought i still not able to let go.
but surprisingly..
i felt nothing.
i just passed him the bag..
i turned away and left.
really no more feelings for him.
totally gone.
no longer have anything to do with him.
i once said if he still loves me..
i will return to him.
but i'm silly.
i really understood that time changes everything.
time really heals.

maybe i should really thank him.

he left me alone..

and..

God arranged me to know Junhao soon after he left.

i feel so blissful.

Junhao dotes..cares & loves me more than ZQ.

i will never leave him.

i never give anyone so much love.

not even ZQ in my longest relationship.

i realised i have already moved on to my Junhao long ago.

i just wanna give all my love to my dearest Junhao.

i'm absolutely sure that i love Junhao truly after ytd night.

hmm.
just a few more hours...
i can see my dear liao.

i wun be able to see him after friday all the way till next thursday.
argh.
will die manZ.

just received a testi from angel.
finally she nvr bluff me after so long.
suddenly thinking back of those times with her in OSS.
she used to call mi joe joe & saying she loves me!!
omg*
cant stand her last time..
always avoiding her here and there.
got closer after sec3.
our bunch of gals are filled up with crapss & shiit.
so enjoyable.
but all those times are gone.
she's already married.
wishing her all the best.
she promised me that when its her wedding dinner..
she will invite me!

haha*
i die die will also crawl to her wedding dinner.
so amazing..
seems like i just graduated not long ago..
its actually 3yrs ago.
argh.
i miss my gals.
especially angel.
nvr seen her since after N lvls results.
miss her crapss & jokes.
how i wish there's gathering for us.

No comments: