Wednesday, October 18, 2006

blessed..

i finished work at 11..
took cab to dear's house..
called his house when i was about to reach..
cos not enuff cash.
he already reached when my cab arrived.

hmm..
he already prepared my supper for me.
got sharkfin soup!
i finish every grain of rice he prepared for me.
i was so full..
really cant finish up de..
but..
i really appreciate it.
so i die die also must finish it.
after that..still got cheng tng!
walao.
so shiok*
kinda touched..
everything's been done for me nicely.
omg* my dear!
u made me melt.
so so so sweet of u.
i feel so xinfu being with u..
e more i din regret grabbing this relationship back.

weight gaining liao.
thanks to my dear's love..
keep feeding me with food..
but nvm.
it means he dote on me rite!?

oh manz..
3.35pm liao!
gotta have my shower le.
BYE.BYE.

No comments: