Monday, November 20, 2006

monday.blues

thinking of my hubby..
thinking that i can only get to see him on saturday if i'm not wrong.
this weekend will be like shit?
cos i'm working night shift on sunday.
no choice la.
i wanna earn more if possible.
don wanna regret when my cheque comes.
so its counting down 5 long days before i can see my dearest hubby.

hmm..
as usual,
i came back home today at ard 6am plus..
obviously from his house.
supposingly meeting him yesterday afternoon as planned.
but on sat..
i finish work at 11pm..
den went to MAKANSUTRA with rachael..
meeting lynette there.
we ate crayfish, oysters & gon gon.
not bad la.
but crayfish only so-so.
i think Lau Pa Sat crayfish taste better anyways.
blah~~~

me & rachael took cabby home after that.
while i was in cab..
received a call from a unfamiliar number..
should be dear calling me from frens hp.
yupp.
i was right.
he can go home liao.
so we met up lor.
i went home to change & have a quick shower..
den went downstairs to wait for his cabby to fetch me.
its ard 1.30am liao.
diao~
in the end, he reached at 1.50am.
alamak.
i should have really enjoyed my shower instead of rushing here & there for no reason.

yays.
tonight only finish at 10pm.
cos tml morn shift.
hopefully i won't be too tired.
okie la.
shall end here right now.
gotta get ready for work soon.
BYE.

No comments: