Thursday, November 23, 2006

relaxation..i love it`

today whole day at home.
except going tiong market for dinner with papa.
had my fav fried sotong mee.
*yummy yummy*
shiok lor.
luckily we came earlier.
long queue after that!
woosh.

had quite a long chat with my hubby earlier now.
hmm..
ard 1hr bahs..
really enjoyed it.
idiot la..
time just passed by like that.
everytime like that de..
sad.
i so wanna see my dear dear.
miss him lots.
5 more fcuking days!
endure arR~!

tml watching a thai movie with papa.
ghostly film "colic"
we love catching thai shows.
especially spiritual kinds.
obviously..
we are like father like daughter.
we are TVB dramas addicts..
those hard-core type.
lolx.

okie la.
i go slp now.
its 2.03am.
late enough?
i need my slp now..
before my pimples start popping out.
i want a stop to it!

No comments: