Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a relaxing wednesday

today quite relaxed.
but abit tired.
ytd slept ard 3am+++
woke up at 10am.
seems like not enough slp like that.

left dear's house ard 11am..
den we went to have late breakfast..
took train to jurong and then we headed separate ways.

haix.
i think he will be quite broke again nxt month.
cannot liao.
really must control bits.
hopefully he will understand what i am trying to do for him.

finally can see my dear ytd..
FINALLY..
tml can see him again.
cos he's staying in tonight..coming back tml afternoon.
maybe he's calling me tonight.
i'm so looking forward to his call.

later going to my ah gong's house.
long time nvr go liao..
cos wkend always working..
today got off day..

hmm..
i was quite irritated today.
so frustrating*
yun kept pestering me here and there.
walao*
sibei sian la.
always wanna take my stuffs..
eat my fav food..choco..sweets.
cb*

cant stand her..
getting more spoilt.
haix.
bad bad bad.

i wanna stop here.
eyes so tired.
BYE-

No comments: