Thursday, November 16, 2006

enjoyable times..

just came back home today.
rested 2days at dear's house.
was calling him on monday during my breaktime.
but his mum said he's not in.
i was wondering why..
maybe he's slacking ard or wat.
after 30mins..
i saw him walking outside my workplace at 9pm.
so surprised*
poor thing..gotta wait 2hrs before i can finish work.
so i carry on working..den ard 10pm..
OMG*
i saw him carrying quite a big pack of food..
yoshinoya~~
yummy.
i was so hungry at hat moment cos i din eat much before i start work.

kevin bought 20bucks worth of satays..
but i only get to eat 1stick.
pathetic wors..
that day..
prin, rach, lyn, me & mon mon got scolding from sam for just trival matters.
so angry u know..
serves him right ar!
he was doing closing for BAR & REST that day.
aiya sian la..
later working night..
till sat..
still duno whether got meet my hubby on sat night.
next week gotta chiong work!
i wanna buy my mp3 player!
desperate liao la.
cant survive with music*
rock on*

overall..
just wanna say..
i enjoyed myself with dear the last 2days. [tue-wed]

No comments: