Saturday, November 04, 2006

i should learn to be contented.

haix.
someone told me something which made me feel kinda occupied.
thou i should not believe it..
but somehow..
i'm still being bothered.
i hope i'm thinking too much.

earlier on at viamar..
vm staffs sang us a birthday song for nov babies.
rachael,princess,me & weibin sat on the sofa then they start singing..
hmm..
my wish to let have dear's accompany.
thats all.

i was so tired...
very shag at work.
lucky the day was over.
its a Saturday now.
tml afternoon meeting dear..
will be spending the night at his house.
well..
tml gotta go facial appointment..
den come back home do floor cleaning.
gotta rush abit..
cos finish cleaning gotta wash up myself again before meeting dear.

i must stop here.
eyes not obeying me anymore.
sweety nite.
i wanna have sweety dreams!!~

No comments: