Tuesday, November 21, 2006

haix.haix.haix

:'( :'( :'(
i so love-sick now.
wonndddeeerrrinng..........................
will he think of me & miss me?
i really love him so much.
so so so miss him.
i din tell anyone except my blog.
so love-sick till i din even eat & talk much at home.


i feel so weird these few days.
cant really sense his love anymore.
he seems like he's sick of me liao.

sad larhs..
dear can only come back on next tuesday.
hmm..
he called me ytd during my briefing..
asking whether we can meet tonight.
i was happie la..
cos i din feel like going home ytd also.
he waited for me to finish work.
i so appreciate it.
so spent the night with him lors.
but he seems so sian..
slept right away after having his BK meal.

today Sam on MC.
so happie like shiit.
don even feel like seeing him at all.
he just simply spoils my day.
at least derek is still okay.
no attitude problem.
i was so alone.
derek sent sandie to viet lang.
walao.
sian-sation.
luckily time still passed quite fast.
folded some napkins,
wipe glass door.
haha.
read the newspaper :))
lolx.
so tired lor.
then went for facial after work.
wahs..my face so red.
like kanasai like that.
hopefully can get better when dear come back.

P.S: i miss & love u so much that not even words can describe how i feel.

No comments: