Friday, November 17, 2006

its a friday.

today is my daddy's birthday.
HAPPIE BIRTHDAY LAO DOU!!

fast arh..last friday was my birthday.
tonight gonna finish work at 1am.
hopefully time will pass very fast for me later.
sad..
all my gals finishing at 11pm.
i am the only gal to finish at 1am.
fcuk la.
then tml i finish at 11pm..
most of my gals finishing at 1am.
so idiotic.
walao.
bad organisation.
no fate la i should say.

today woke up quite late.
dear called at 12.10pm just now.
i was still slping.
but luckily i managed to pickup the phone.
so happie that dear called me!
i so so so miss HIM!
sian la.
only can wait till sunday then can see him.
nvm de..
sunday will come fast right..
its kinda self-consoling.
its ok.
i like it then can le.

anyway,
i should stop here.
i gotta get changed for work.
it will be a long shag night for ppl who is working night shift.
but it will be a relaxing night for couples together & ppl who is slacking at home.

CIAOz.

No comments: