Saturday, November 18, 2006

hmm..chatty night.

i was supposed to finish work at 1am.
was working halfway then receive anand's sms.
asking me whether wanna meet up later.
hmm..
i was fine with it.
but gotta wait till i finish work at 1am.
ok lor..
so i continue to do work..
blah blah blah^^^
work goes on.
ard 11pm..
KS said i can finish work liao.
wow.
i was so happy lor.
cos i was so sian to finish work at 1am.
then i sms anand to meet up earlier.
we arranged to meet at a bus stop at 12.15am.
but in the end..
we both met up in wrong places.
he waited at my house bus stop.
i went to his house bus stop.
so funny lor.
nvm.
he came up to find me again.
den we took cab to valerie house void deck to wait for her.
after that we order MAC delivery.
cos me & val got craving for MAC.
i was hungry also.
earlier on the staff food was like KNS lor.
so i din eat much.
we were eating and chatting along..
quite sometime nvr meet up liao.
since aug?
hmm..
we talk craps & suddenly remembered some sad moments.
chat till ard 4am..
i was quite tired from work also..
den i wanted to use the toilet.
so i took cabby home.
within 10mins ..
i am HOME.

remove my contact lens..
remove my make-up..
had a freaking quick shower.
was on my comfy bed liao.
but cant get to slp leh..
dono why..
i am really tired lor.
so thats why i am still here to blog.
ok la.
already 5am liao.
i better try to push myself to dreamland.
if not i am sure gonna slp till 2-3pm plus...
still gotta work night shift.
well.
i am done with typing.
enough-

No comments: