Monday, November 06, 2006

love sick.

i realised..
i am love-sick.
wth?!
i feel so sian when dear's not with me.
everything seems so bored to me.

hmm..
4 more days to my birthday!
YaYz!
but dear can only meet me at night..
by then its already gonna be over soon.
thinking of it..
as long as he's willing to stay by my side..
as long as he loves me..
its okie with it.
at night then at night lor..
better than nothing.

today slp from 5-9pm after i reach home from work.
so tired lor.
cos spent my wkend with dear & came back on monday early morning.
was chionging my "Seven Sisters" dvd show.
so exciting liao.
its coming to an end soon.

well..i hope everything is fine now.
i really really hope so.
if not i will sure breakdown.

anyway..just uploaded some of my pics with dear =))













he squashed my nose!













my hubby has got a nice smile.















a surprise kiss*














his smile is so cute!~

My Favourite!! Ah Fat the GARFIELD! so freaking FAT*

No comments: