Friday, November 24, 2006

waiting for someone u love can be a real torturing procedure!

watch "colic" today..
not a bad movie thou.
i kinda enjoyed it.
went tiong market again for dinner.
had century egg porridge.
shared a bowl of "lor mee" with my dad.
had a shower..
watched tv all the way..
until dear called me at 10pm.
hmm.. today's chat slightly shorter.
only last 45mins thou i wish it can last longer.
but nvm ba.
i must understand.
my hubby is tired.
i shouldn't bother him liao.
let him have a good rest.

i miss him.
i miss him.
i really really miss him.
but i can do nothing at all..
except waiting..waiting..&..waiting.
i wait until very xinku le.
i really don't know what to do without him.
hopefully time can pass real fast these few days.
i cant take it anymore.
dear..
faster come back.
i really really miss u.

i hate myself.
why cant i control my own feelings?

will he miss me as much as i miss him?
will he love me as much as i love him?
i hope we are equal.
but nvm.
as long as he don't leave me.
its enough.

No comments: