Tuesday, November 28, 2006

fluffy nose.

i am having a very bad flu.
sneezing throughout the night during work in BAR.

so unlucky.
tml can finally see my dearest hubby..
but why let me catch such a bad flu at the wrong time?
so xinku***

i am even wearing a jacket with door closed..windows shutted..fans off.
at this rate..
i am only feeling comfortable.
not feeling hot at all.
oh man.
i am weird.
i guess normal ppl will be sweating like hell long ago.

YaYz!
tml dear fetching me to his house.
hooray!

i miss my dear so muchie.
finally can see him real soon.
yes yes yes!
i am mad liao.
its already 3.07am
i am still wide awake.
happy thoughts*

i so wanna hug my dear tightly...
not letting go forever.
dear, i love u.
miss u so muchie these past few days.
goodnight baby.
so wanna see u asap.

No comments: