Friday, October 10, 2008

upload pics, rachel's bdae

got some pics from shela's cam.
uploaded finally..


Miss Yvonne.


my all-time hardworking part-timer staff, teppy & me.
guess where she's from? philipines or vietnam?
the correct ans is vietnam.
cos none of my guests believed she's a vietnamese.


my another all-time hardworking part-timer, tien hon & me.
need not say..he's a pure sg'rean ok!
well..
see how short i am?!
idiot!
he made me feel like i'm a short-ie.


juan, shela, me, my baby adam, bikey, tien hon, joshi (see his fat thighs?)


another pic of us.


big feast session.
thinkin of my jacket..
i dirtied my converse jacket on that day! :(


nancy & des - my baby adam & me :)


the cute lil kitten we saw..
the malay guy carried him up..
so we took e pic.
scary eyes.
of cos..
when i said "him"..
obviously i noe this is a male kitten.

as for now..

i'm still still still trying to get used to marketing!
oh manx*
not very hard..
but definitely not very easy either!

today woke up at 7am.
had my fav fishball noodles for breakfast.
den happily took bus to work.
reach 8.30am exactly.
i was lucky..
bus came at the right time.
or else..
i might have just reached on the dot.

thanks baby..
for agreeing to attend rachel's bdae.

no presents for her.
only a big angbao.
anyway..
my sis lor!
she say adam nvr come also nvm.
as long as angbao come den can liao.
walao.
she was laughing still.
a small lil hole in my pocket.
i love her so much..
so its ok.
its a once-a-year celebration.
so so so long nvr see my niece due to heavy workload.

luckily i can take PH on sun.
if not i'm gonna miss e celebration.

i love baby to bits.
i pls pls pls so muchie..
den he agreed de...
e only reason he agreed cos..
i'm his gal..
& partly cos its my sis's daughter.
wee*
so happie!

tml workin 12-S end.
still ok la.
can slp awhile.
hope so.

i'm so eager to close my very first deal.
still trying to get the hang of it.

YVONNE HO!
加油!
U CAN DO IT!

yes..
i'm sure i can do it too.
once i close my first deal..
i will sure have more confidence to move on.
right at this moment..
i'm still afraid that i'll screw up.
after all..
i'm still a baby noob.
give me some time!
argh*
gambatte!

i'm still tryin to keep myself awake..
i wanna watch channel 8 at 2am.
ghostly drama!
hee*
even if i will let out steammmm tml..
i wun regret.
i wanna watch!

still waitin for baby to reach home.

黄成华宝贝。。
何淑贤真的很爱你!

No comments: