Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 litre of tears

i hate this..
jus half an hour ago..
i was so happy..
and now i received the 2nd worse news in my entire life.
the 1st traumatic news in my life was when i was 11 yrs when my beloved mummy passed away.
i did not get a chance to see her for the last time as i went back to sch to collect my results.
& now..
he's someone who loves me more than anyone else do.
now that he's gone..
i lost him.
again,
i nvr got any chance to see him for the last time.
why this happen on me again!
i took so much time to let go of my mum..
now that i have to go thru all this all over again.
i hate this feeling.

i just received news from kenji..
other than my mum & dad..
he is someone whom i love dearly for all my life..
he passed away.
i so wish i can fly to japan now..
but with my condition like that,
doc doesnt allow me to fly over..
if not my health will be in danger.
its that serious.

No comments: