Thursday, October 23, 2008

busy week.



had an event last week.
reader digest held a function at The Hall.
mark lee was here also.
took care of e VIPs..
of cos..
he was considered one of them.

took a pic with him too.
he's very humorous..
really!
nice chatting with him~

well..
apologised due to my MIA..
ok.
i was very very busy handling enquiries..
besides that..
i was going crazy over the 1300pax on sunday for APAA event.
so squeezieeeeeeeeeeeeee!
cant even walk about..
it made me so so so tired till i had no energy to go online & update here until today.
today had a busy day too.
tml got event again.
i am gonna slp real soon.
in less than 15 mins time.

having a runny nose..
bad sore throat..
so afraid of losing my voice.
haix.
my voice already started tuning to another channel.
cough is coming up to welcome me..
oh manx!

everytime i lose my voice & suffered a bad throat..
it spells trouble.
that means i'm gonna get a high fever soon.
this happens once or twice in a year for me w/o fail.
i hate that.
today..
i forced myself to drink lotsa PLAIN WATER.
i dint take any cold drinks at all.
no ice lemon tea..
no coke..
not even hot coffee as its very heaty.

i almost couldnt resist the temptation of having hot coffee.
cos the weather was jus too chilly..
but..
i did it!
i drink warm water instead.
thou my mind is still thinking whether...
u know u know.

i nvr had a day w/o coffee ever since i was being transferred to VL.
coffee is a must for me.
yet..
i have to force myself not to have even a sip for these few days..
see how it goes..

ok.
i wanna slp now.
tml is a full day for me.
alright..

should be updating lesser due to my schedule.

goodnight :)

baby's birthday is coming soon.
busy planning & getting his birthday stuffs ready.
that was almost enough to kill me.
but i am most willing to..
who ask me to love him..
true..
when it comes to love..
i'm totally blind.
lolx.

No comments: