Saturday, October 11, 2008

a gonna-be hectic saturday

tml will be a hectic saturday for me.
lotsa stuffs to follow up.
guess 80% of my time will be inside the room.
omgness*
i sure need some slp at 3pm.
hopefully..

if not i will jus take a short nap in the room.
well..
had a meeting at 4 today..
crushed my beauty slp.

thats why i was so steam-ed the whole evening.
dinner wasnt so bad.
managed to hit my worse target.
had a busy afternoon...

ok.
i shud jump to bed now.
if not i'm so gonna be dead tml.

heavy eyebags..
i'm already a panda..

but..
i'm still lookin forward to my niece bdae..
jus endure 1 more day & its my off day liao!
wee*

tml need to withdraw money for her big angbao.

i really need to get a thumbdrive soon.
cant survive without it.
technology world.
-_-"

ok.
ending here.
enuff of craps.

nitex.

No comments: