Sunday, October 12, 2008

rach's bday, big bomb

celebrated rachel's birthday early afternoon.
she's so mischievious now!
naughty!
lolx*
but awhile..
she got used to us & felt more comfy..
still afraid of strangers..
cos we nvr seen her for months.


her chicken head.


the niece & auntie yvonne


lotsa peace*


my bro-in-law, rach, me, my sis


daddy, rach, me, baby adam _she just cant have 1 more sec of patience..


daddy doesnt know he's inside too. rach is too quick for e cam..again..

bought my thumbdrive @ $19.80 already!
oh yes!
finally..

collected baby's present..
wahs..
its a big big bomb..
big hint.
spent more than 500++ for just 1 present.
which means i have a total of 3 presents for him.

i'm so gonna scrimp & save.
thou my pay is gonna be in soon.
but i have to pay off credit card which is used to pay for the priority present.
now u see..
see how much i love him?
my hard-earned money automatically goes to him willingly..

thats why ppl say love is blind.
& i agreed so.
well..
its true.
depends on how much u love your partner.

anyway..
shall be meeting up with baby again tml morn to collect his WP card.
then have lunch..
after that we will be heading separate ways.
he's goin home & i'm goin VL for meeting.

after that..
i will have to shop for my baby's last present.
hopefully can settle his stuffs by tml.
so i need not worry so much except for the cake.
i will worry about the cake next wk..

ok.
nth much to update for now.
so hot..
gonna have my shower!

No comments: