Thursday, October 30, 2008

big feast, reveals of baby's present

had a full dim-sum buffet today..
slack awhile at vivo..
then went back home..
my bro-in-law drove us to bukit merah central..
baby & me went for a haircut..

then had dinner at my house area..
went up my house slack awhile again..
after that baby left..
tml work again.

abit sianx.
enjoy alot outside..
then suddenly next day need to work..
but no choice..
no work=no money~

been so long since i enjoyed days like this..
11 days more to my bdae le!
yes!
so i have 1 more day to enjoy next month...
i still cannot guess baby's secret present!
argh*
damn.
he hide it quite well..
opps.
or should i say very well!?

ok.
time for me to reveal my present for baby's bdae!
tada~~~
ans:
1. seiko watch (which costs me a big big bomb)..
2. converse jersey..
3. black collared shirt..

hahaha..
nvm.
though i'm damn broke now.
at least i'm happy..

out the whole day..
wanna have my rest now..
my turn to slack infront of the tv..
tvb drama*

No comments: