Wednesday, October 29, 2008

baby's birthday, sadden, regreted, tears flowed

left vl at about 6pm on monday..
went to JB to meet baby.
we met at the custom area.
carried the cake & his presents from my house all e way to JB..
omg*

celebrated baby's bday ytd..
was with him for the whole 24 hrs.
had steamboat at night with his cousin & friends..
had BBQ with his sis the next afternoon.
went back to his house to slack awhile..
watch tv..
then went back SG.

supposed to upload pics..
but.....
by accident,
the pics were deleted.
so so so sad.
there's no way anymore.
regreted.
lost the pics of e cake..
lost the pics of baby & me with the cake.
haix.
only once a year!
how can it happen on me?
i'm damn useless.

had been quite awhile since we took pics..
& now..
all gone.
tears flowed.

dammit!

tml will be having lunch with my sis, bro-in-law, daddy & my niece rachel..
baby will be joining too.
main purpose of the meal was actually celebrating baby's & my birthday..
also my sis & dad's birthday.
cos all our birthday are near each other.
considered a gathering.
most probably goin for a haircut after the meal.

ok.
no mood to go on le.
i can only blame myself..
stupid fingers.

No comments: