Wednesday, October 01, 2008

lazy-ness

guess wat..
i slept at 2plus ytd..
but woke up at 4plus in e afternoon.
imagine how tired i am?

watch tv..
eat..
nth else to do..

tml split shift le..
thinkin that i hav to work till closin on sat..
den start work e nxt day at 7am..
i am so worried that i cant wake up e following day.
oh damn.

worse thing is..
juan ask me to give her morning call..
all depending on me.
stressssss.

i hate e weather now..
made me feel so slpy..
made my mood so dampened.
made me so SIANxxxxx.

argh.
ok.
nvm.
i will watch movie later.
i mean not goin out.
but stayin home.
watching movie at my com.

i'm a 101% certified piggie today.
田野 said so..

oh well.
i don mind since its only 1 day which i can slp like nobody's business.
cos this coming sun will be a totally different day from today.

bye guys.

sianx.sianx.siannnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

enjoying my ice cold coffee~

No comments: