Saturday, October 04, 2008

fakeness, supper, marketing, confused

haix.
everything is just so fake now.
nobody can see.
sadden.

jus reach home.
has supper with simon & juan.
was so hungry jus now!
luckily managed to catch my last bus..
thank god that i don need to spend my money on cabbies.

i'm now into marketing..
more & more marketing.

the "black" words are so sarcastic..
spoiled my mood.
aiya..
jus cant stand fakeness.
everything is so different & 101% fake after they left.

nvm.
jus don wait till i bomb.
i'm still enduring until my limits are over.

meanwhile..
i still love my staffs.
thanks to rose & shela..
they bought curry puffs for me..
but i couldnt eat it.
cos i was jus too full after the staff meals.
i'm terribly sorry gals.
next time ok!?
loves <333

ok.
i better slp now.
tml whole day at work.
sianx.
i'm still trying to get used to marketing.
very chim for me at this moment..
quoting & all gives me a big headache.
i should be able to handle it soon i guess..
cos i jus love meeting different ppl..

i'm so confused now.
well..
everything is jus simply confusing! :S

nites~

No comments: