Thursday, November 01, 2007

lazy-ness

exams are coming next week..
i only study abit..
den slack..
haix..
i really got no much determination.

monday night..
dear made me wait like fcuk.
i was very sad.
but he cheered me up very easily.
i am so easily contented.
he just drove me to allson's there to have our supper.
ate sotong..kangkong..lala...

cos i waited for him a few hrs without having my dinner..
my last meal was my lunch during 11am plus..
all the way to 10plus..
my stomach was empty.
thinking to have our dinner together..
but....
ended up nth.
anyway..
its over.

just now dear came my house without me knowing.
i thought my dad knocked on my door..
in the end..
its dear!

hmm..
he accompany me awhile then go home.
i learnt to accomodate at times.
he should go home early also.
furthermore..
he has the effort of coming to accompany after his work.

YAY*
tml rachel's coming..
after that we are going out!
yipee*
i so wanna play with her again!!!
dear said tml he will accompany me the whole night.
he will spent his night with me.
cos fri working morning also.

i love my dear so much.
i am so stupid.
should have cherish him even more.
he really cares for me.
loves me like no one else do.
compared to others..
we are so much luckier!
i must really cherish all this blessed happenings.

just ended the call with dear.
cos his card no more money le.
he went out to buy topup card..
though i said tml can buy..
cos now very late le..
very dangerous.
but he still went ahead.
i will be waiting for his call..

No comments: