Friday, November 09, 2007

counting down to my bdae? i don't know..no feel at all.

4 more hrs to my bdae..
but i seriously got no plans.
cos i'm still having my finals..
sadden.
this will be my most sickening bdae i guess..

will be stuck at home tml too.
dear also cant accompany me :'(
i just have to keep it to myself deep inside my heart.......

should be studying for my paper on monday.
cos sunday got no time.
going for my cousin's wedding.

aiya..
u guys reading this must be thinking that i'm so pathetic right?!
now i really do think so.
poor me..

thou i'm kinda sad & disappointed..
however..
i feel so sian.

but kenji said he will make up for my sad day when he finish training :)
nic said he will drown me :x
weiming said he will sponsor wateva baoyin will be buying for me :D
mich & baoyin will each give me a belated bdae huggies :)

i love them.
omg.
weiming is so sweet to baoyin lor..
me & mich having goosebumps.
i am so jealous of her..
wm treat bao damn good sia..
really 羡慕死了咯!

everyone is so happily in love.
i am still happy at times though..
but i am still trapped somewhere..
waiting for someone to pull me out of darkness.

那个人会是你吗?

No comments: