Wednesday, November 07, 2007

swollen eyes`tears flowed

i am so afraid.
my mind is so lost.
lucky kenji, nic & baoyin can accompany me.
at this moment,
i don wanna stay at home alone.
too bad michelle cant go out.

nic will be bringing vodka..
kenji will be bringing orange juice.
i must drink to forget all those troubles for tonight.

my eyes are swollen after so much of hard cryings.
those matters has never left me.
they are always here.
i'm bothered by those stuffs everyday.
i am always afraid to be alone.
everytime i am alone,
i started to hear things..
why?

why still come and bother me after so long?
is it really my fault?
when am i gonna be free of those bothering stuffs?
how come they are the only ones who will comfort me..

kenji can listen to my problems very patiently..
nic can smoke with me & say lame stuffs to make me happy..
baoyin can hug me..lend me a crying shoulder & dry my tears.
mich can even accompany me on the phone whenever i need.

how come they are the only ones who are willing to come down at this hour just to listen to my problems everytime?
i'm sorry..
its raining cats and dogs..
yet they still come down when they can sleep comfortably at home..
i'm sorry guys..
but i really need someone now.

it hurts..
it really hurts alot.

No comments: