Thursday, November 22, 2007

my 3days 2nights with baby :)

i'm back!
finally..

the first 2days are actually quite bored.
only watched movies.
30days in a night & beowulf.
but of cos..
1 movie a day.
lolx*
cos weather caused us to cancel our swimming plans.
-_-"

today was fun.
make up the fun for the damn 2days.
went jurong complex to swim.
the slide was damn shiok.
but baby said its more shiok in malaysia.
wanted to buy titbits and watch dvd in my room de..
but after the swim..
no more mood liao.
energy gone.
our body battery are totally flat.

he is having a shower now.
thats why i'm here to make a quick update.

wee*
i have what i wanted.
got my organiser 2008 @ $8.55 which i kinda like it cos no much choices also.
also got my STGS book on the volume 16!
anyway..
it stand for:
Singapore True Ghost Story!

tonight..
my eyes will be stuck on that book.
after that..
when its 12.05am..
i will watch my favourite actress which is no other than Charmaine Sheh in that 七姐妹 show at TVB channel 48.

so BYEeee for now.

No comments: