Monday, November 19, 2007

lotsa pics uploaded~

exams finally over!
went out with my classmates right away that.
drank alot manx.
we are aloholic-hoppers.


had our dinner over here.


my sparkling wine.


alice, eve, me

went back to work the next day after exams.
split shift.
saw this dog so nice..
damn obedient.
i was so excited.
even ask dear to come out from the kitchen just to see that dog.




this pics are about 1 week old..
went to my cousin's wedding.
took some pics in a very rush manner.


my cousin, peishan & me.


he is not my boyfriend. but a fake boyfriend. he's my younger cousin. looks like an ah beng?


these pics are taken during my birthday.









i miss my dear so much when he went home.
so i took it with xiaogui & sent it to him.
unfortunely..
he can only see the words but not the picture.
dammit.
but in the end..
he saw the pic from my phone.


xiaogui seems like smiling to dear..

okie..
finally loaded all these pics.
yes!
no more exams for me.
2 more weeks before i start my full time as a assistant sup..
cant believe that also.
so fast.
next sat i will be attending management meeting.
ok lor.
no need to sleep on my split shift liao.
i was quite surprised when i knew i am gonna be involved.
cos ady said i am starting the week after the meeting.
so i was involved.

well..
i will stop here.
if not tml cant wake dear up..
he's already sleeping so soundly behind me.
its already 5.00am!
my dark rings are out already!
manx..
pimples will sure be popping out when i wake up.

btw..
i will not be updating tml night.
shall be going dear's house for a night at his hometown.
then go back to his JB house the next day.
i will bring him for a fun swim on thursday.
then friday will work again.
shall enjoy my time with dear before i start my full time at VM.
if not no much chances liao.
very hard to find time to be together.
i will damn cherish the 3days with him from tues-thurs.
cos he also took off to accompany me.

THANKS BABY.

okokok.
stop here now.

No comments: