Thursday, November 29, 2007

a tired night

today's business not so bad..
again..
i was stuck in bar..
bar was almost full..
hehe.
sales in my bar not so bad..
so i dint hit record.
lolx*

tomorrow gonna buy my black blouse & pants.
hmm.
gonna say byebye to my money again..

i will fetch dear tml!
just a lil surprise la.
dear..明天我来你!

i would probably stay home on fri..
vacuum & mop the floor..
might be packing up my room too if i'm not lazy.
if i cant get my blouse & pants tml..
i will definitely make a trip down to town to get it by hook or by crook.
cos i need it on sat.

well..
i am super hungry now.
gonna grab something to satisfy my stomach.
i have not taken my dinner ok!
my last meal was about 2pm+!

ok.
i better do so now.
dear nvr reply me liao.
maybe he flew to dreamland?
or watever?
oh well..
its ok.
i will still give him a morning call at 8.30 sharp..
PROVIDED if i can wake up la..
haha*

counting down to 3 more days to my full time.
goodnight.

No comments: