Monday, October 29, 2007

happie days..

promised to upload pics long ago..
but lazy..
now finally upload them.

well..
by the way..
i was mentioning dear's birthday the previous post.
took quick snapshots then we headed to his hometown.
had curry mee before we continue the long journey.



i nvr seen someone holding cake without his shirt on..
but dear said..
like that then special ma..
more unique.
my mouth was zipped at that minute.

aiya..
he is that birthday boy..
he like it then can liao lor.






3 quick snapshots before we left the house.


dear bought me to Sushi King yesterday..
wee*
i love him!
spent ard RM70..



its not mine. dear's food.






ok. thats mine.




our fried scallops..but not very well done.



food snatching!



the 2 little bros sleeping..



thats my 老大..



see the way how my 老二 sleep in the afternoon..looks like a dead piggie. but looks quite cute too*



a michievous rachel.




got these 2pics from my sis just now. yay* my niece is coming my hse this thursday..

No comments: