Friday, November 09, 2007

彻底绝望了。。

i was so sad yesterday.
was alone near my house area.
doing nth.
except crying, crying & crying.
i'm just too afraid of broken promises.
this time..
i need longer time to trust him again.

today work BAR..
quite long never work le.
desmond's wife came down to go home with him.
she seems ok la.
then dear & me including shihua went to makansutra.
sent shihua home after that.

wanted to upload some pics..

but got there's error..
so sian..
nvm.
next time ba.
i gotta go slp now.
tml meeting my classmate for revision.
good luck for my marketing paper tml :)

1 more day to my birthday..
but i guess this year will be a boring one..
dear have to work night.
haix.
boreddddd.
guess i have to stay home for my revision for next monday.
argh.
i am so unlucky.
never had a real nice birthday these few years.....

No comments: