Saturday, January 06, 2007

smooth sailing from now onwards?

yesterday finish at 10pm...
sam let me off earlier..
then went viet lang with bin kor to find pat kor.
sheila made sour plum soda for me..
love her manz*
she even got a bowl of curry noodles for me cooked by the chef.
so spicy*
but so yummy!

after that dear called me..he was done with stuffs.
so waited for him at viet lang.
den we took cab down together to bugis..
while waiting for lyn & rach to reach..
we talk craps lor..
have some beer too.

dear was so freaking frustrated due to some stuffs yesterday.
was kinda shocked when i gotta know it.
omg*
in the end..
i thought of a way..
but was so afraid to do it.
even so..
i know i die die also gotta help dear.
my mind was saying..
worst to worst..die then die la!

FINALLY..
i managed to get it.
i'm really happie when i was able to help him.

now..
he can really smile.
he's worries-free!

i am so glad to see his smile again.

now his mind is clear,
but not mine.
i sacrifice something to help him.


i hope our relationship will be more smooth-sailing now.
cant believe that i will even beg somebody just for him.

just hope he really knows
how much i really love him..
how much i care for him..
how much he meant to me..
i'm willing to do anything just for him.

seeing him smile..
seeing him happy..
seeing him worries free..
its worth it.
he's my everything.

today is our 6-month anniversary.
but our mind are full of stuffs.
never really do anything.
he still gotta go out to do his stuffs.
haix.
but in the end..
he told me he might be meeting friend...
how come he never thought of spending time with me alone on this special day?
nvm ba.

i can never have a happie anniversary forever...

let me die please..
its really painful for me to endure.



Maybe if I could become a comet,
I could leap through the skies to you.
Whatever kind of tomorrow comes,
since a comet is always unbreakable,
This feeling is strong.
Maybe if I could become a comet,
The overflowing light will fall,
So whenever times are sad,
the you who looks to the night sky
Will come to smile,
like the comet
want to shine more.
What are you always fighting with on your own?
Being by your side is something I can't do
but...Maybe if I could become a comet,
I could leap through the skies to you.
Surely, without fail I'd reach you in this moment of light
And your now illuminated sky will revolve.
If I could become a comet,
Surely,
I would rise by your side,
Whenever the time.

No comments: