Thursday, January 18, 2007

CLUBBING @ MOS!

real fun ytd.
started work at 6pm..
quite relaxing la..
sam was off ytd!
hmm..
was working with beatrice at the alfresco..
rach got BAR.
lolx.
i was the lucky one ytd.

work work work..
when time was finally crawling to 10.30pm..
wow..
our closing was real fast!
finish closing about 10.50?
then slowly keep cushions..
then princess, sandie, sheila came already..
mon came with her boyfriend!~
he was so shy & quiet.
maybe not used to it ba..
blah blah blah..
get changed..
put make up..

me, rach & lyn TA 3pax in the BAR first!
we are gan chiong spider.

finally heading our way to MOS!

all the gals were dancing like siao charbo!
having fun taking photos...
the worst thing is..
i was suppose to dance with lyn..
rach was suppose to take a pic of me & her..
in the end..
the photo turned out to be me & lyn kissing like that!
omg lor*
joke of the day!
so me & rach decided to try that too..
but the effect of us doesnt turn out good leh.
too bad la.
uploaded the pics below..
enjoy..

















lyn & me..whose kissing who?


















SHA MEI club!

















princess & me























my darling..RACH~ & me























princess tried to squeeze in while me & sandie are taking pics..but she failed.























me & sandie


















shaking our ass off....me on the left & lyn on the right!























princess & me























lyn & me























mon mon & me























my darling rach & me





well well well...

finally done with uploading pics..
took so damn bloody long lor!

thats it la!

No comments: