Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my heart must be prepared at all times..

i don't know how i feel now..
but all i know i must be prepared for bad times.

today working in restaurant..
floater..
LOLx.
kinda short of staffs.
but still okie la.
today's senoras not bad leh.
mon went back at 8pm.
she wasnt feeling well.
her runny nose driving her crazy..
as for me..
my cough driving me nuts too!
diao*

i was more concentrated in food runner after she left.
cos only me in restaurant :)
then after 8 plus..
alfresco got quite a few tables.
sent food here and there..
got a couple sitting at D17..
walao*
they can really eat alot!
i mean really ALOT lor!
omg*
quite a rare scene.
lolx*

KS let me off at 9.30pm!
damn*
so early lor.
means less money earned.
argh*
die la..
CNY coming..
den when cheque comes..
i will be real sad.
i want to go shopping..
buy clothes...
lotsa clothes!
long time never go facial :( :(
pimple popping out again!
my fault la..
never wash my make-up properly!

i better go slp now..
freaking late liao.
maybe if i have mood to do so..
i will update provided if there's something for me to add on!

No comments: