Monday, January 29, 2007

calming down..

my mood is slightly better.
thanks to some of my friends eg.
rach & lyn..
who ask me out for clubbing!..
dance like fcuk..
forget all those unhappy stuffs.
joey..
gave me advices..
ah bin korkor..
calling me occasionally to check whether i'm okie anot.
thanks to my junjie kor..& my sister in law, sherlynn..
they came to SG when i'm in trouble.
i'm so touched.

yesterday went back viamar to meet up with them..
refering to..
joey, sandie, sheila, rach, lyn,daniel, jeremy, lingling & shihua.
went to makansutra for supper.
took some pics..
but..
not yet uploaded yea..
another time ba.

today no work..
tml no work..
the day after tml no work..
BUT!
thursday..
split shift..
11-3 opening..
rest..
6-10 closing.
maybe still okay la..
still can slp after 3pm.

tonight going for suckling piglet!!!
meeting up at viamar again with the rest of the staff!
its actually a farewell meal for sandie.
but i will not pass her the present tonight..
cos i will still go changi airport to send her off on wed morning..

i will stop here now.
will be back soon :)

happy mood.

No comments: