Monday, January 22, 2007

my mind is really blank..

i didn't really wanna change my status single.
i didn't really wanna remove all our photos away.
but since he's gonna change it soon.
i shouldn't hinder him.
he may get someone better along the way these 2 years.
well..which i hope it will not happen.
cos i will be still waiting for him to be back for 2 years.

these few days are real dead for me.
i only ate a heavy meal per day.

just realise my weight from july..
52kg last year..
just checked ytd night after meal..
its 48kg.

right..
i wanted to slim down & go on a diet when i just started in the r/s..
but i gained weight to 54kg.
not long after..
health went a lil downhill..
tummy giving me problems..
spoils my appetite.
now even gastric giving me trouble!

now worse still..
after all this happened..
i seem to have lost myself away..

ate lesser & lesser day by day.
even when my stomach was grumbling..
once i see the food..
my appetite was gone again.
i think sooner or later..
my soul gonna fade away without anyone knowing.

just as well..
better still right?
better be gone...

the lame...funny...blur...weirdy Yvonne is dead.
Yvonne now is totally blank.

No comments: