Thursday, January 11, 2007

i'm back..

never update this few days.
was freaking tired.
most of the days spent was with my dear.

dear nowadays treated me better than before.
this is what he will never do in the past few months.
he even bring me see doctor ytd.
that fcuking doctor only give my gastric medicine.
forget to ask for painkillers.
i am real blurrrrr....

poor dear dear....
he got toothache this few days..
even when i'm not the one...
but i feel the pain when he's enduring the pain.
poor him.
just pray that his pain will go away soon.

haix.
today i almost pain until wanna faint.
my gastric acting up again.
so difficult to even stand up!
lucky today no much customers.
i only folded & arrange some napkins..wipe some utensils..
at least can sit down.

now waiting for dear to call me..
later meeting him.
cos he's going for dental...
bless bless bless.
let his pain go away................
FARAWAY FROM HIM!~
i rather be the one to be in pain...
so xinku to see him like that >.<"

No comments: