Monday, June 02, 2008

happy yet sad..

still waiting for baby to reach home..
finally going to start work at vl on tue..
saturday was so-called my last day of suffering at vm.
thank god.

tml will be going JB with baby to watch movie..
after that we will be going to work tgt the next morning.

met up with lian siah, wen cai & my mei, doreen just now..
their group came down on sat..
was having fun talking craps with them.

my things-to-do for tml:
1. meeting michelle to get back my FBT shorts.
2. go vl to put my stuffs.
3. proceed to vm to wait for baby.
4. heading to JB.
5. catch movie.
6. supper (maybe..?)
7. go baby's house sleep.

haha..
just fix my blogskin..
it took me more than an hour or so.

i am still wondering why baby still haven reach home after so long?
almost 2hrs?
still stuck in jam?
omg.
worried.
worried.
worried.

i shall wake up early.
hopefully can complete those tasks which i long ago should have done.
i'm just lazy.
yes.
i know.

No comments: